1. Perdition: (in Christian theology) a state of eternal punishment, and damnation into which a sinful and non penitent person passes after death.
2. Consolation: comfort received by a person after a loss or disappointment.
3. Esteem: respect and admiration typically for a person.
4. Supplication: The action of asking or begging for something earnestly or humbly.
5. Surpass: exceed, be greater than.
6. Abased: to behave in a way as to belittle or degrade someone.
7. Heritage: 1.property that is or may be inherited; an inheritance: birthright, patrimony ⬇
2. A special or individual possession; an allotted portion.
8. Discern: perceive or recognize (something), detect, observe, see, spot.
9. Blasphemous: sacrilegious against God or sacred things; profane. Ungodly, godless.
10. Dominion: sovereignty; superiority authority, control, rule.
11. Supplication: The action of asking or begging for something earnestly or humbly.
12. Exalt: hold (someone or something) in very high regard; think or speak very highly of. Extol, praise, acclaim, esteem;
13. Fornication: sexual intercourse between people not married to each other. Extramarital sex, extramarital relations.
14. Manifold: of many kinds; numerous and varied
2. Having numerous different parts, features, form etc.
15. Principality: a state ruled by a prince, usually a relatively small state, or a state that falls within a larger state such as an empire.
2. The rule of a prince of a small or subordinate state.
3. (Theology) an order of angels. Superamundane powers often in conflict with God. Ephes 6:12
16. Humility: meekness, lowliness, diffidence, modesty.
17. Zeal: fervor, ardor, zealotry, intensity, passion, devotion, devotedness.
18. Besiege: to surround a city or town completely with an army, so that nothing can go in or out.
19. Alas: the expression of unhappiness. 20. Thither: to that place or end 21. Reprove: rebuke 22. Equity: justice 23. Smite: to strike 24. Reins: power 25. Defile: corrupt 26.Enmity: Hatred 27. Hew: to cut or shape as with an axe or other sharp instrument, hack, chop, form laboriously 28. Lots: Fortune, destiny, portion or parcel. Anything used to determine chances. Great quantity, to separate into lots. Assign catalogue. 29. Oppress: to control people unfairly and cruelly by the use of ones power. 30. Nazirite: a person whom separated himself, or herself by taking a vow to do special work for God ( promise of not cutting their hair or drinking wine.) 31. Passover: An annual Jewish holiday that yet today reminds the Jewish people of how God freed them from slavery in Egypt. ( The eating of unleavened bread bitter herbs and lamb ) 32. Pentecost: a Jewish feast celebrated fifty days after the Passover today the Christian Church celebrates Pentecost because it was the day the holy spirit came to dwell with Christ followers (Acts 2:1-17)